Knowledge and function of shelves
One, the knowledge of shelf
Mention shelves may everyone has been very familiar with, from China's ancient herbal medicine cupboard in the store to modern used in all kinds of shops of all kinds of shelves, to the large-scale three-dimensional warehouse reinforced or more advanced material made from shelves, which are familiar to people, but a deep layer again into the professional terms of shelves, may not many people know.
The development of modern logistics is the premise of the emergence and development of three-dimensional warehouse, which is in line with the development of industry and science and technology. Modern large-scale production has increasingly promoted the socialization, specialization and centralization of industrial production. The high mechanization of production, automation inevitably requires the supply and distribution of materials in a timely, rapid, accurate. This promotes the rapid development of three-dimensional warehouse technology and has become a symbol of high technology in factory design. When the modern management concept of cost saving and efficiency improvement becomes the first consideration of managers, how to effectively use the warehouse space, how to improve the use volume of the warehouse, also has been put on the important position. Storage management focuses on two aspects: how to increase the effective utilization of storage space and how to promote the flow of goods. The storage space of goods is called the storage space. Although this space is used for storage on the surface, it is actually a relay station in the procurement, distribution and distribution of goods. Therefore, the storage area has become the central hub of goods storage and transportation. Therefore, the effective utilization of storage space has become an important issue for managers and logistics center operators to improve.
For spatial planning, it is necessary to first classify, understand the use direction of each space, and then evaluate the weight selection in all aspects, and then design the layout after the evaluation of the weight comparison. If storage space is limited and planning and design changes cannot be made, ways to maximize the utilization of existing storage space will be sought. This puts forward a higher requirement to the shelf. The appearance of modern warehouse drives the development of shelf.
Two, shelf function and function
1. The concept of shelves. In general, literally, shelf refers to the storage of goods shelf. In the warehouse equipment, the shelf refers to the storage equipment specially used for storing finished goods. Shelves in the logistics and warehouse occupy a very important position, with the rapid development of modern industry, the substantial increase of the material flow, in order to achieve the modern management of the warehouse, improve the function of the warehouse, not only the number of shelves required, and the requirements have multiple functions, and can realize the mechanization, automation requirements.
2. The function and function of the shelf. Shelves in the modern logistics activities, play a rather important role, warehouse management to achieve modernization, and shelves of the type, function has a direct relationship.
The function and function of the shelf are as follows:
(1) Shelf is a rack structure, which can make full use of the warehouse space, improve the utilization rate of storage capacity, and expand the storage capacity.
(2) The goods stored in the shelves, non-extrusion, material loss is small, can fully ensure the function of the goods itself, reduce the loss of goods.
(3) The goods in the shelves, easy to access, easy to count and measure, can be first in, first out.
(4) To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture-proof, dustproof, anti-theft and anti-damage may be taken to improve the storage quality of goods.
(5) The structure and functions of many new shelves are conducive to the realization of the mechanization and automatic management of the warehouse.