Custom iron shelf manufacturers tell you about the common sense and purchasing process of shelf syst
Here are some tips from custom iron shelf manufacturers on how to buy a shelf system and how to buy it.
First, the purchase process of the shelf system
Racking system of procurement process mainly includes: the demand side request warehouse shelves system - the supplier design choices - plan rationality, discussion and optimization, optimization degree evaluation, quotation, supplier selection, contract signing, racking system detailed technical design, system manufacturing (preparation, processing, surface treatment, packaging, etc.) - shelf system installation acceptance.
Requirements for warehouse shelving systems on the demand side usually include: warehouse floor plan, unit (package) cargo specifications, features, weight, unit pallet cargo specifications, stacking height and load, storage methods and access equipment, access requirements, incoming and outgoing frequency requirements,management system requirements, control methods, etc.
The second is the classification of shelf system
1. According to the shelf fixed or moving, can be divided into
(1) Fixed shelf: Fixed shelf can be divided into shelf, pallet shelf, shelf, gravity shelf, press-in shelf, attic shelf, steel platform, cantilever shelf, mobile shelf, drawer shelf, etc.
(2) Moving shelves: The moving shelves can be divided into moving shelves and rotating shelves, among which the moving shelves can be subdivided into light and medium shelves, and the heavy pallet moving shelves and rotating shelves can be subdivided into two types of horizontal rotating shelves.
2. According to the overall structure of the shelf for welding or assembly, can be divided into
(1) Welding rack
(2) Assemble the shelves
At present, most of the assembled shelves are used in China.
3. According to the connection between the shelf system and the building structure of the warehouse, it can be divided into
(1) Integrated shelf
The shelving system and the roof of the building form an integral whole. The roof load is directly supported by the pillars, and the building envelope (wall) structure is mounted on the columns on both sides.
(2) Independent structure frame
Shelving systems and buildings are two separate systems not directly related to each other.
4. The weight of each layer of the connecting unit rack can be roughly divided into two levels
(1) Light shelf: the carrying capacity of each layer shall not exceed 200KG.
(2) Medium shelf: each layer bears 200~500KG.
(3) Heavy shelves: each layer has a bearing capacity of more than 500KG.
5. According to shelf height
(1) Low shelf: the height is less than 5M.
(2) High frame: height 5M~12M.
(3) Ultra high shelf: over 12M.
The third is the structural characteristics, applicable scope and selection principle of various shelf systems
Shelf shelves are usually manual channels, assembled structures, evenly spaced, goods tend to be loose parts or not very important packaged items (manual entry), and shelf heights are usually less than 2.5m otherwise difficult for humans to reach (e.g., supplemented by climbing cars, which can be set at around 3M). Unit shelf span (i.e. length) should not be too long, unit shelf depth (both widths) should not be too deep. According to the load weight of each unit rack, it can be divided into light, medium and heavy shelves. Laminates are mainly steel laminates. Two kinds of wood.
(1) Light shelf: the carrying capacity of each layer of the unit shelf shall not exceed 200KG, and the total load shall not exceed 2000KG generally. The unit shelf span is usually no more than 2M, the depth is no more than 1M (more than 0.6m), the height is generally less than 3M, the common Angle column shelf structure, the appearance is light and beautiful, mainly suitable for the storage of light and small items. It has low investment and is widely used in electronics, light industry, culture and education industries.
(2) Medium shelf shelf: the carrying capacity of each layer of the unit shelf is generally between 200~800KG, and the total load is generally not more than 5000KG. The unit shelf span is usually no more than 2.6m, the depth is no more than 1M, and the height is generally within 3M. If the unit shelf span is more than 2M, only beam type medium shelf can be selected. Compared with beam type medium shelf, non beam type medium shelf has larger space spacing, more stable, beautiful. It has better coordination with the environment and is more suitable for some warehouses with higher cleanliness requirements. Beam type medium shelf shelf is more industrialized and more suitable for storing metal structure products. Medium shelf shelf is widely used in a variety of applications.
The purchasing process of shelf system mainly includes: the demander puts forward the requirement of > for warehouse shelf system
The vendor design selects >
Solutions are discussed and optimized for >
Program rationality and optimization evaluation >
The supplier chooses >
Contract signed >
Detailed technical design of shelf system >
Shelf system manufacturing (preparation, processing, surface treatment, packaging, etc.)
> for shelf system installation
Check and accept.
The above content is custom iron shelves manufacturers tell you purchase common sense and purchase process, more pay attention to hundred million Yang commercial equipment co., LTD., changshu, the company has a network layer board, iron shelves, custom reveal frame, custom metal shelves, supermarket shelves, shelves manufacturers, shelves manufacturers, shelves manufacturers, the high-quality goods display shelves, store display shelves manufacturers.